Frist of all, I welcome all of you for your registration to enter the contest.
This is a blog to encourage each other as we share the ideas and tips for successful projects. Please, read the following judging criteria as well. Then, I pray and cheer for you and your fun and successful project!
- Qeexo (2 members)
- Arduino (1 member)
- LETU (2 members)
Judges will score entries for entered category based on the following judging criteria:
Originality & Creativity (10 points)
- Problem statement and motivation: which problem do you want to solve for, why?
- What are the benefits of using embedded ML to solve this problem?
- Novelty, the contest idea should not be introduced in Qeexo website or its existing show cases.
Functionality / Technical Qualities (10 points)
- How well does it work?
- How would you go about improving the solution?
- How does using Qeexo AutoML make implementing the idea easier?
Demonstration / Presentation (30 points)
- Video Demo + Presentation (PPT/slide) – explain #1 and 2 in presentation
- Two to five forum entries on Qeexo website, documenting your progress and thought process, ideally on a regular basis
- Real Demo with final round teams (tentative)